Friday, August 24, 2012

Pixie Cut Pics Aug 25th





Welcome Back To The Pixie Revolution,

This week I'm featuring more pixie cuts. Normally I post pics once a week.
But this week has been pretty inspiring.
Mrs Mac has taken up the hobby of looking for pics herself and has been talking to some hair enthusiast on facebook, and has found some really awesome pics of pixie cuts featuring side buzzed looks and undercuts.

Mrs Mac after being inspired by the hair enthusaist world and seeing some pics she really likes has now hinted that she may very well try a sidebuzz look or undercut buzz on her upcoming haircut.
Which as you all know is Sept 6th.
So that's what's new in a nutshell.
Now enjoy some new pics.
They'll be some new post this weekend. And dont forget to check out our weekly Short Haired Babe Of the Week which will be up late Sunday early Monday morning. You might be surprised on who I feature this week. Or as Perfect Cut coined She-Bot-Wa or  SHBOW.








































3 comments:

Enzo and Anna said...

These new styled pixies really blur the lines as to what is a traditional pixie and what we are seeing now. Although i like the side buzz, I still favor the traditional "boyish" pixie, worn by the 2 blondes towards the bottom of the post.

Great photos Mac!

Unknown said...

Thanks Enzo

I think some of the appeal for me about these pixies that are non traditonal is because they are actually bluring the lines. They have alot going on. Elements of an angled bob, buzzed sides, buzzed nape, undercuts, or one side buzzed and then it's encorporated with the tradtional pixie. I like that you can do more with these as far as styling and looks then say a tradtional pixie cut. I do agree though the 2 blondes with traditonal pixies that I posted pics of are incredible. I like all kinds of pixies really. It's a great time to be short haired enthusiast because of all the variations of pixies cuts.

Mr Perfect Cut said...

Mac,

Another great set of pixie photos. The ones I like best are the two ladies in the middle that both have fine blonde hair styled forward with soft swept bangs. Cute. Soft. Feminine. Beautiful.

Perfect-Cut